- Media Library
- News & Events
- Producers Engineers Wing
- GRAMMY U
SAN FRANCISCO CHAPTER - MEMBERSHIP MANAGER JOB OPPORTUNITY
Recording Academy San Francisco Chapter
The Membership Manager will identify and implement new strategies for recruiting new members, retaining current members, and re-engaging terminated members in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Utah and Colorado.
• Develop comprehensive annual membership outreach schedule, budget, and timeline proposals that are responsive to regional culture and the Academy’s goals and values.
• Develop precise membership goals and strategies for each program and/or Chapter event.
• Produce detailed proposals for membership recruitment.
• Agree to and operate within event budgets.
• Develop and implement a multi-tiered strategic plan for new membership recruitment for Voting, Associate and Student members with an emphasis on diversity and inclusion of gender, ethnicity, genre, and age.
• Develop and implement a multi-tiered renewal and retention strategic plan for Voting, Associate, and Student members.
• Track membership outreach and renewal goals set by your supervisor on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Manage Chapter Membership Committee to build consensus on all strategies and implementations. Set meeting dates, provide agendas and minutes to Committee Chair for monthly reporting.
• Develop, implement, and track varied strategies for Board members to recruit at least five voting members each.
• Each month, provide regular three-year comparison reports for all membership classes for Committee Chair, Regional Director, and Member Services.
• Work with Executive Director to determine who will host visits with potential members that visit the office.
• Identify at least three genres or areas of growth for the specific market to increase its membership.
• Identify innovative opportunities in Sacramento, Colorado, Utah, and other outlying areas of the San Francisco Chapter region where membership recruitment is untapped.
• Create and track a prospect database of 200 Voting members, highlighting those that are in the top 100 that the Chapter would like to recruit.
• Create and execute separate strategy for non-member winners and nominees during their complimentary one-year membership.
• Identify market specific member benefits for all membership classes.
• Manage GRAMMY University program in its entirety.
• Together with the GRAMMY University representative, develop quarterly membership strategies.
• Work in collaboration with Executive Director and Regional Membership Manager to ensure growth.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 3+ years of professional membership management experience preferred.
• Knowledge of or experience in the music industry with extensive contacts preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs.
• Ability to maintain composure in high-stress, complex situations to ensure the smooth and efficient running of an event.
• Excellent decision making and communication skills with a positive and professional demeanor.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No direct calls.